[TYPO3] Wraping content of a plugin

JoH asenau info at cybercraft.de
Sun Mar 4 21:01:42 CET 2007

>> Recently I had a post about how to wrap header separately from the
>> body of the content element. I learned I need to modify different
>> tt_content.xxxx.20.wrap = somw | wrap. However I cannot figure out
>> what is the xxxx for plugins? Can this be done?
>
> Plugins are USER or USER_INT objects, they must implement wrap
> themselves.

Well - you can wrap the content element "insert plugin" which can be found
at:

tt_content.list

the original TS code for this element in CSS-styled-content is:

tt_content.list = COA
tt_content.list {
    10 =< lib.stdheader
    20 = CASE
    20 {
        # all the available plugins
        # are listed here by number
        # or name
    }
}

Since CASE offers stdWrap properties you could do something like this:

tt_content.list.20.stdWrap.wrap = <bodywrap>|</bodywrap>

But this means: Each plugin element will get the same bodywrap regardless of
the plugin that's inside.

HTH

Joey

Dieter Nuhr, German comedian