[TYPO3] admin panel show up on backend but not on frontend

Christopher Torgalson bedlamhotel at gmail.com
Thu Mar 1 23:00:05 CET 2007

Hi again,

On 3/1/07, Bing Du <bdu at iastate.edu> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Typo3 V4.0.4
>
> In Web->View, I can see the admin panel and pencils on the pages.  But no
> admin panel and pencils when looking at the page in web browser (same as
> what the backend is running in).  Page source doesn't have admin panel
> stuff.  What could be the problem?

One thing I thought of while looking into this (you may remember that
a week or so ago I mentioned that this was a problem I'd seen), was to
ensure that you're logged into exactly the same domain as you're
previewing. This means if you want to look at the site
www.example.com, you should be logged into www.example.com/typo3/

Make sure that's what you're doing and see if anything different happens.

--
Christopher Torgalson
http://www.typo3apprentice.com/