[TYPO3] Can't install Typo3

Jan Bednarik info at bednarik.org
Thu Mar 1 21:51:12 CET 2007

Hi folks,

I had Typo3 on and running on a server, but there was a crash (server
and database). Sadly, none of the data was saved.

Now I've got a new database, empty. So I run the 123 install script and
try to import default tables and data. The tables are crated OK, but the
only table that's filled is static_template. There are no data in
static_tsconfig_help and be_users. That's a bit of a problem, as I can't
log in.

When I try to create admin user via install script, it says OK, but no
row is created. Strange, eh? So I tried to import admin user from
another database. Now the row is created, but I still can't log in. It
says "wrong username or password".

Any ideas? I'm running Typo3 4.0.5, MySQL 5.0.27, Microsoft-IIS/6.0, PHP
Version 4.3.11.

Thanks

--
Jan Bednarik