[TYPO3] Questionnaire

Han info at lc-stars.com
Thu Mar 1 13:21:38 CET 2007

Hi
I have tried pbsurvey which I believe can be linked, but this may
require several entry pages. I did not try your idea but just used the
Captcha front end to stop robots.
One problem with pbsurvey - each answer is a separate file, not a db
table. If you find a better extension that compiles answers into a db
table, I'll be interested to know about it.
regards
Han