[TYPO3] how to actually work with typo3?

dave typo typothree at gmail.com
Thu Jun 28 12:04:43 CEST 2007

I'm pretty sure that everything typo3 is frustrating. TV or not.

The interface is pretty much terrible, and the hidden instances where one
must write code, or perform analyses, or grant permissions are convoluted
and illogical. And the dichotomy between what is possible/impossible in the
backend/frontend is frustrating as well.

I really think typo3 is a difficult product to use. Especially for the
audience of my site.

Ah well, I've managed to cope thus far, so it can't be all bad.

I really think gifbuilder is brilliant :)

and I think without TV typo3's learning curve would be much, much too
difficult.

just my two cents.

-dave