[TYPO3] You don't have permission to access /typo3/alt_doc.php on this server.

Christoph Koehler christoph.koehler at gmail.com
Wed Jun 20 19:40:25 CEST 2007

In article
<mailman.1.1182342551.12338.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de>
JaniIsteni? <jani at zapstudio.net> wrote:

>  Hi...
>
>  does anybody know why I keep getting this message when I try to save
> a page in RTE that contains links (typo3 4.1.1):
>
>  You don't have permission to access /~filharmo/typo3/alt_doc.php on
> this server.
>
>  The permissions are fine.. I checked. It must be something else.
>
>  I searched through the list and found only questions no answers.
>
>  On some german page they suggested that it has something to do with
> followSymlink setting in apache.
>
>  Any ideas what to do?

Make sure that FollowSymlinks is allowed in your config or .htaccess
file, and if the latter, that overriding is allowed as well. That
might be the problem. The error log should give you more information
about what's wrong.
Christoph

--
I'm trying a new usenet client for Mac, Nemo OS X.
You can download it at http://www.malcom-mac.com/nemo