[TYPO3] You don't have permission to access /typo3/alt_doc.php on this server.

Jani Istenič jani at zapstudio.net
Wed Jun 20 14:28:33 CEST 2007

Hi...

does anybody know why I keep getting this message when I try to save a
page in RTE that contains links (typo3 4.1.1):

You don't have permission to access /~filharmo/typo3/alt_doc.php on this
server.

The permissions are fine.. I checked. It must be something else.

I searched through the list and found only questions no answers.

On some german page they suggested that it has something to do with
followSymlink setting in apache.

Any ideas what to do?

Regards,

Jani Istenič