[TYPO3] Permission to access /typo3/alt_doc.php

Claus Bach privat at clausbach.dk
Wed Jun 20 13:31:51 CEST 2007

I have som new information: I asked the supporter if he could take a
look in the error log, and this he returned this message:

Wed Jun 20 10:06:25 2007] [error] [client 83.92.160.14] File does not
exist: /home/teamlill/public_html/403.shtml

But that has nothing to do with my problem I guess. The complete
messages I get when I try to make e-mail links looks like this:

Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /typo3/alt_doc.php on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use
an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Apache/1.3.37 Server at www.teamlillebaelt.dk Port 80

If I understand this right, the problem with permission does not leave a
message in the error log.

Claus