[TYPO3] 4.1.1 BE: no files and folders shown beneath "fileadmin/"

Martin Bless m.bless at gmx.de
Fri Jun 15 18:49:16 CEST 2007

Hi, I happily moved my site to a different server. Almost everything
works fine, except the FILE MODULE.

Problem:
In the backend file list module only ""fileadmin/" is shown. No files
or subfolders are showing up.

- It's TYPO3 v4.1.1
- I am an admin user
- in localconf.php there's: TYPO3_CONF_VARS['BE']['fileadminDir'] =
'fileadmin/';
- I can create new files and folders from within the file module.
Afterwards they exist but don't show up.
- everything seems to be read- and writable
- file and folder permissions of fileadmin/ and erverything within
seem ok
- the install tool confirms that fileadmin/ and fileadmin/_temp_ are
writable

Q: Any ideas where I can look to solve the problem and make the file
list module work again?

Thank you very much

Martin