[TYPO3] config.spamProtectEmailAdress, how to display fixed text

Gos'n Prirodni gosn.prirodni at gmail.com
Thu Jun 14 12:06:38 CEST 2007

Hi all,

I am configuring spam email protection for email adress.

I used:
config.spamProtectEmailAddresses = -4
config.spamProtectEmailAddresses_lastDotSubst = (dot)

and that is working but I am not satisfied with that.

What is the result? If source is viewed:

>name(at)site(dot)com</a>

But I want to dsiplay *fixed text* all over the site instead:
name(at)site(dot)com. For example: "click to send email". How to replace all
email tag texts with that? I saw Typo3 sites where that is done.

All email links got to be alike: *<a
href="javascript:linkTo_UnCryptMailto('##cryptedemail##');" >Click to send
message!</a>.*

Thanks in advance,

Miodrag