[TYPO3] config.spamProtectEmailAdress, how to display fixed text

Bernd Wilke xoonsji02 at sneakemail.com
Sat Jun 16 21:10:13 CEST 2007

On Thu, 14 Jun 2007 12:06:38 +0200, Gos'n Prirodni wrote
with subject "[TYPO3] config.spamProtectEmailAdress, how to display fixed
text":

> Hi all,
>
> I am configuring spam email protection for email adress.
>
> I used:
> config.spamProtectEmailAddresses = -4
> config.spamProtectEmailAddresses_lastDotSubst = (dot)
>
> and that is working but I am not satisfied with that.
>
> What is the result? If source is viewed:

> >name(at)site(dot)com</a>
>
> But I want to dsiplay *fixed text* all over the site instead:
> name(at)site(dot)com. For example: "click to send email". How to replace all
> email tag texts with that? I saw Typo3 sites where that is done.
>
> All email links got to be alike: *<a
> href="javascript:linkTo_UnCryptMailto('##cryptedemail##');" >Click to send
> message!</a>.*

I don't think the fixed text is inserted with
config.spamProtextEmailAdresses.

But you can use
	<link emilto:name at site.tld>Click to send email</link>
and spamProtectEmailAddress will change it to your desired result.

Bernd