[TYPO3] captcha on regular mailforms

Katja Lampela katja.lampela at lieska.net
Wed Jun 13 12:14:15 CEST 2007

Okay - I missed the dev discussion totally and now I can see there is
something big going on with the form object, that is great!

Anyway meanwhile, if the captcha is possible to add as code to some core
files or as an extension to regular form (not to all forms), I still
keep my sponsoring offer valid :)

> There was a long discussion recently on the dev list about revamping the
> FORM cObj. Partick Broens seems to be leading the effort, but I don't
> know where that project stands now. Maybe you can get in touch with him.
>
> On the other hand, have you tried extensions like timtab_badbehavior or
> mf_akismet which are supposed to protect against spam and spambots and
> can be activated for any submission from the frontend?

mf_akismet seems to be for modern guestbook.

- Katja