[TYPO3] captcha on regular mailforms

Katja Lampela katja.lampela at lieska.net
Wed Jun 13 11:40:04 CEST 2007

Hi Francois,

Francois Suter kirjoitti:

> There was a long discussion recently on the dev list about revamping the
> FORM cObj. Partick Broens seems to be leading the effort, but I don't
> know where that project stands now. Maybe you can get in touch with him.

Thank you - I will contact Patrick.

> On the other hand, have you tried extensions like timtab_badbehavior or
> mf_akismet which are supposed to protect against spam and spambots and
> can be activated for any submission from the frontend?

I tried, actually installed it yesterday, timtab_badbehavior (tried with
strict too) but the "hello" messages still flowed in. (And in the same
time my site seemed to operate this morning a lot slower - I don't
suppose this had anything to do with it but anyway it didn't help). But
I will look into the mf_akismet now. Thanks a lot Francois!

Katja