[TYPO3] stdWrap with space

Stano Paška stano.paska at gmail.com
Mon Jun 11 06:55:36 CEST 2007

Hmm. this does not work...

temp.rsa.menu1 = HMENU
temp.rsa.menu1 {
  entryLevel = 2
  wrap = <ul>|</ul>

  1 = TMENU
  1 {
    noBlur = 1
    NO {
      linkWrap = <li>|</li>
      stdWrap.noTrimWrap = |sekcia ||
//      stdWrap.preCObject = TEXT
//      stdWrap.preCObject.value = sekcia&nbsp;
//      stdWrap.preCObject.lang.de = sekcia DE&nbsp;
      ATagParams.data = register:count_HMENU_MENUOBJ
      ATagParams.wrap = class="hmenu|"
    }
    ACT < .NO
    ACT = 1
    ACT {
      linkWrap = <li class="active">|</li>
    }
  }
}

Does noTrimWrap work for other languages? .lang.de, .lang.en, ...