[TYPO3] Svar: Re: Re: Insert single record on page

Sune Brodersen Sune at talefod.dk
Thu Jun 7 12:03:08 CEST 2007

Hi Joey,

Yes it works after clearin cache :)

Thanks alot!

But now i have a new issue:

I need to show the record in a different "TemplaVoilà Template Object" still using the same " TemplaVoilà Data Structure". Any ideas how to do this?

BR
Sune

>>> JoH asenau<info at cybercraft.de> 07-06-2007 11:36 >>>
> It seems that i cant reply to the mailinglist at the moment.
> I think i have found out where to change my TS, but i cant
> get it to work. I have done the following:
>
> tt_content.shortcut.20.0.source.field >
> tt_content.shortcut.20.0.source.data = GPVar:uid
> tt_content.shortcut.20.0.tables = tt_content
>
> This should (as i see it) show the record of tt_content
> with the uid taken from the var uid in the url. But it dosent
> seem to work :(

Well it does. This is my code and it works:

tt_content.shortcut.20.0.source.field >
tt_content.shortcut.20.0.source.data = GPvar:test

You don't have to add the tables since the default is already
tt_content,blah,blubb.
So a single number without a "whatever_" prefix will always be taken from
tt_content.

But did you notice the difference?

GPVar != GPvar

HTH