[TYPO3] gpvar into constants or setup? ... so close

Andrew Davis andrew at avagraphique.com
Wed Jun 6 16:12:05 CEST 2007

Hi,

is it possible to set a value for a constant using ts in setup?

plugin.tx_pilmailform_pi1.defaultValues{
   MODEL_VAL; plain; text: {$constant}
}

will replace with the constant text... but i need to pass the url var to
the $constant

sorry to leave so many posts, I am just trying to figure this out. I
wish i were a more experienced php programmer, i would do as you suggest
and add stdwrap function to the extension, but unfortunately that is
beyond me and beyond my time constraint.

any help much appreciated,

andrew