[TYPO3] gpvar into constants or setup? ... so close

JoH asenau info at cybercraft.de
Wed Jun 6 16:35:27 CEST 2007

> is it possible to set a value for a constant using ts in setup?
>
> plugin.tx_pilmailform_pi1.defaultValues{
>    MODEL_VAL; plain; text: {$constant}
> }
>
> will replace with the constant text... but i need to pass the url var
> to the $constant
>
> sorry to leave so many posts, I am just trying to figure this out. I
> wish i were a more experienced php programmer, i would do as you
> suggest and add stdwrap function to the extension, but unfortunately
> that is beyond me and beyond my time constraint.
>
> any help much appreciated,

Well anything else will not work.
You got to do it with pure PHP or implement the TS functionality again using
pure PHP.
So the last chance you got, is to ask the developer of this extension if he
will implement this for you, else your final option always will be to pay
someone for the job.

HTH

Joey

Dieter Nuhr, German comedian