[TYPO3] Newbee Confusion

Bob freemanwin at exti.com
Fri Jun 1 15:48:07 CEST 2007

Ok right up front..I'm new to all of this , but enthralled... I downloaded and installed quickstart+testsite 4.11 ( I think) , then went off to study the tutorials..the one called 'Modern Template Building'  starts by telling me to downoad something like 'dummy' , which allows me to create a new db and website. But, what I have installed already shows me 'FC Bigfeet' site etec and how to manage it I have studied, but I can't figure out how to rationalize that install with what the 'moern template building' tutorial is telling me to do....please help clarify?