[TYPO3] Newbee Confusion

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry at typo3.org
Fri Jun 1 16:33:04 CEST 2007

Dear newbee,

please, make sure that you follow our mailing list guidelines:
- write good subjects
- use your real full name

It is also good and polite when you say "hello" to people.

Bob wrote:
> Ok right up front..I'm new to all of this , but enthralled... I
> downloaded and installed quickstart+testsite 4.11 ( I think) , then
> went off to study the tutorials..the one called 'Modern Template
> Building'  starts by telling me to downoad something like 'dummy' ,
> which allows me to create a new db and website. But, what I have
> installed already shows me 'FC Bigfeet' site etec and how to manage
> it I have studied, but I can't figure out how to rationalize that
> install with what the 'moern template building' tutorial is telling
> me to do....please help clarify?

Download src+dummy as it says. All of them are available from
typo3.org's download section.

--
Dmitry Dulepov
Web: http://typo3bloke.net/