[TYPO3] Major problem - crash

Katja Lampela katja.lampela at lieska.net
Mon Jul 30 22:49:34 CEST 2007

Hi Stan,

Rather a stupid question: you do have the index.php file now in your
site root? (and if you don't, just upload it again ;)

I have experienced also some crashes after some extension installations,
but if I remember correctly
1.after uninstalling it and
2.deleting the extension files in the typo3conf folder and clearing the
cache files everything has worked fine.

- Katja