[TYPO3] Major problem - crash

sd at ixnl.com sd at ixnl.com
Mon Jul 30 16:31:49 CEST 2007

Hi

Frontend won't come up

I hope someone can help me.

I installed wec_flashplayer uploaded a file MP3 9538kbs

At that point the index.php couldn't be found.

I can still access /typo3 - the admin dir.

I rolled back history -
deleted the plugin content -
deleted the WEC_flashplayer completely from the server (removed all files)
Deleted the WEC dir in uploads -
deleted the original MP3 -
Checked and cleaned the database for any reference to WEC_flashplayer

Cleared the cache in Explorer & firefox.

Still no page

Bigger problem yet - I have 2 another typo3's installed in the same domain in differents dirs and they don't show up either. So it affected all the typo3's
Just says page can't be found

Please please help me I am totally out of ideas.

Thanks Stan