[TYPO3] Problem styling tables (contenttable)

Jake Cooper typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de
Wed Jul 25 15:48:50 CEST 2007

Joey,
     Your reply was so helpful.  I had a similar problem and this solved it for me.  Another question you may be able to help me with.
<P>paragraph tags are being added to each cell within my contenttable.  How do I remove these paragraph tags in table cells while preserving the paragraph tags within the bodytext?  (that is the most important part)
I'm guessing it is somewhere in this same area, but can't quite figure it out.  I can't figure out why it is putting <p> tags inside the tablecells.  I didn't hit the enter or even shift-enter when the data was put in the cells in the RTE.

Any help would be SO MUCH appreciated.

Thanks,
Jake Cooper