[TYPO3] Send mail to all FE-users after change to site?

Olivier Dobberkau olivier.dobberkau at dkd.de
Sun Jul 22 10:44:13 CEST 2007

H.E.Weenink | Aristo WebDesign schrieb:

> Thanks Christopher ,
>
> I see I have to be more precise on this:
> Directmail has to be fired manually or by cron. What I need is firing when
> "changes have been done".
> Directmail could be OK as "message carrier and to point too FE-groups"
> It is the firing part what I am looking an answer for.
>
> Regards, Eef

Hi.

We have created a Extension to tt_news and DirectMail, so that
DirectMail sends the News once they have been tagged as "to be sent".

DirectMail has a possiblity to create the Sendobject without manual
interaction. Thus you will need to create an extension that creates that
information.

An other option would be to user FEuser Track...

Greetings,

Olivier