[TYPO3] JSeventFunctions() called before plugin code is executed

Karsten Dambekalns karsten at typo3.org
Sat Jul 21 13:09:20 CEST 2007

Hi.

Maybe someone can help me out.

In class.t3lib_pagegen.php one finds the method JSeventFunctions() which
builds a JavaScript function to be called on page load and can then
execute multiple onload calls from various extensions.

Worked fine so far with jm_gallery. Now it stopped working. I debugged a
little and found out that JSEventFunction() is called, but already
before jm_gallery adds it's JS to the $GLOBALS['TSFE']->JSeventFuncCalls
array.

I am stumped as to why this happens, and have alreday ruled out caching
as a reason, by setting up jm_gallery with and without caching.

I found only one reference to the same problem on the net, see
http://lists.netfielders.de/pipermail/typo3-dev/2006-March/017043.html

Does anyone have a clue? Any help would be really appreciated.

Regards,
Karsten