[TYPO3] Indexed search not working

Atul Shinh atul at srijan.in
Sat Jul 21 15:03:34 CEST 2007

hi all,
I am using *indexed_search* (2.9.3) for searching the databased through
front end . I have used it many times before and it works fine but now I m
running it on typo3 4.1.1 version and there is no more indexing happening
when I go and check tool > indexing in the back end and of course no results
in t front end also.

Does anybody know what can be the problem?

 Is it with the typo3 version
 or  What are the possible causes of indexing not being performed
or the extension *indexed_search has conflicts with any other extension.

or anything else ? Please give me the solution to resolve this problem.

Regards
*