[TYPO3] mailformplus ext and printing results on conf page

Cathy Stephens cathys at northcoastchurch.com
Thu Jul 19 01:18:47 CEST 2007

I am having difficulty getting results of a form to print on the
confirmation page.  I am using templavoila v1.3.1, mailformplus v4.0.0,
and Typo3 v4.1.1.

Per the manual's instruction, I have uploaded the php file to my
directory.  And added the print template to the html form template:

<!-- ###TEMPLATE_PRINT### begin -->
You have submitted the following:<br>
 ###value_firstname###
<!-- ###TEMPLATE_PRINT### end -->

Then placed the suggested TS code in the ext template on the page that
contains the form:

includeLibs.mailformplus_functions =
fileadmin/ext-templates/forms/mailformplus_userfunc.inc.php
################################
# outputs the PRINT template below normal page content
# main content
################################
temp.main_content = COA
temp.main_content {
  10 < styles.content.get
  20 = USER
  20.userFunc = user_mailformplus_userfunc->user_mailformplusPrint
}
page.10.subparts.CONTENT_MAIN < temp.main_content

But it does not work....so I have tried this:

includeLibs.mailformplus_functions =
fileadmin/ext-templates/forms/mailformplus_userfunc.inc.php

lib.printform = COA
lib.printform {
   10 < styles.content.get
   20 = USER
   20.userFunc = userFunc =
user_mailformplus_userfunc->user_mailformplusPrint
}

page.10.subparts.CONTENT_MAIN < lib.printform

Still no luck.  The forms are working great otherwise, displaying with
html template, emailing as expected, recorded to a log file and user
being directed to confirmation page upon submit.  But no results are
seen on the confirmation page.

Anyone have a suggestion to help?  I am fairly new at typo3 and am still
trying to understand how typoscript goes together.  This is my first
post to the list.

Thanks,

Cathy