[TYPO3] Import via .t3d - CHARSET: Converting charset of input file (utf-8) to the system charset (iso-8859-1)

Andreas Becker ab.becker at web.de
Thu Jul 19 04:49:35 CEST 2007

Hi

I am trying to import a .t3d to a localinstallation and it is showing the
following error:

CHARSET: Converting charset of input file (utf-8) to the system charset
(iso-8859-1)
The local Database as the Live Server are running fully UTF8 so I am abit
confused about why it is trying to convert the charsets here. Isn't .t3d
capable to import utf8 .t3d? I don't think so! How can I prevent this Error?
Probably it is windows xp and has nothing to do with the local server at all
I am not sure? Help is appreciated Thanks! Andi

Live Server:
MySQL 4  utf8  fully!
Apache 1.3
TYPO3 4.1.2