[TYPO3] Anchors do not show in draft view

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry at typo3.org
Tue Jul 17 13:32:28 CEST 2007

Hi!

Found your message in the thread named "Typolink class for image" and
does not look like there is a connection between these two topics... So
next time do not use "Reply" to start new topic, please.

Sara Weale wrote:
> Anchors work fine in live view but when I attempt to add a link to a
> created anchor in draft view, the anchor doesn't show next to the page
> in the 'add link' pop-up. Only the content element is shown.

I guess you mean "workspace" instead of "view" because typo3 does not
have "live view" or "draft view".

If you are in the draft workspace, and you are trying to select element
created in that workspace, and it is not visible, than this is
definitely a bug.

If it exists, it should be at http://bugs.typo3.org/

--
Dmitry Dulepov