[TYPO3] Anchors do not show in draft view

Sara Weale webmaster at llgc.org.uk
Tue Jul 17 15:48:18 CEST 2007

Well, that's my telling off for the day  :)

Apologies for mis-posting. I don't usually do that!

Yes, 'workspace' = 'view'.

I searched the bug list before posting here. I though that someone on
this forum might be able to help me with this or that someone else has
overcome this problem. I shall therefore post the problem as a bug.

--
Sara Weale
Rheolwr y We / Web Manager

Ffôn/Phone: 01970 632845
Ebost/Email: webmaster at llgc.org.uk
http://www.llgc.org.uk/

Nid yw'r neges yma o reidrwydd yn adlewyrchu barn y Llyfrgell.
This message does not necessarily reflect the opinion of the Library.