[TYPO3] Problem with Kickstarter

Marek Matis marek.matis at gmail.com
Mon Jul 16 09:54:27 CEST 2007

Hi All.

I have a problem with extension when I am trying to write changes make by
the "kickstater".
I already tried fix it with "Backup/Delete" but without lucky.
I don't understand what are this files form 0-23, I didn't make it.

Error messages:

Error: File "<path_to_ext>/0" MD5 was different from the original files MD5
- so the file is corrupted!
Error: File "<path_to_ext>/1" MD5 was different from the original files MD5
- so the file is corrupted!
Error: File "<path_to_ext>/2" MD5 was different from the original files MD5
- so the file is corrupted!
Error: File "<path_to_ext>/3" MD5 was different from the original files MD5
- so the file is corrupted!
Error: File "<path_to_ext>/4" MD5 was different from the original files MD5
- so the file is corrupted!
Error: File "<path_to_ext>/5" MD5 was different from the original files MD5
- so the file is corrupted!
.
.
 Error: File "<path_to_ext>/23" MD5 was different from the original files
MD5 - so the file is corrupted!

Marek