[TYPO3] MD5 was different

Miguel Angel Calleja Lázaro mangelcl at yahoo.es
Mon Jul 16 09:09:56 CEST 2007

Miguel Angel Calleja Lázaro escribió:

>I would like to modify my plugin in edition kickstarter but appears me
>that errors:
>Error: File
>"/var/www/vhosts/project/httpdocs/typo3conf/ext/dealers/ChangeLog" MD5
>was different from the original files MD5 - so the file is corrupted!
>Error: File
>"/var/www/vhosts/project/httpdocs/typo3conf/ext/dealers/doc/wizard_form.dat"
>MD5 was different from the original files MD5 - so the file is corrupted!
>Error: File
>"/var/www/vhosts/project/httpdocs/typo3conf/ext/dealers/doc/wizard_form.html"
>MD5 was different from the original files MD5 - so the file is corrupted!
>Error: File
>"/var/www/vhosts/project/httpdocs/typo3conf/ext/dealers/ext_emconf.php"
>MD5 was different from the original files MD5 - so the file is corrupted!
>
>How can I to solve it? Thanks

I have updated extension EM CONF file
"If files are changed, added or removed to an extension this is normally
detected and displayed so you know that this extension has been locally
altered and may need to be uploaded or at least not overridden.
Updating this file will first of all reset this registration."

But dont works, errors continue..., Any idea, please?
**
<http://rodmanmuse.es/typo3/mod/tools/em/index.php?&id=0&CMD%5BshowExt%5D=dealers&SET%5BsingleDetails%5D=backup#>