[TYPO3] tt_news 2.5.0 not showing any link in FE

Pawel Stanislawczuk ps at todesign.pl
Fri Jul 13 10:18:29 CEST 2007

Hi,

The links are not working in List View? If yes, then it's normal, remember
that the text is cropped with "...", There is a posibility to enable links,
but You also have to disable cropping, becouse of strange things may happen
:)

Regards
Pawel Stanislawczuk
Uzytkownik "Saurabh Pareek" <saurabh at srijan.in> napisal w wiadomosci