[TYPO3] real url - multiple domains

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry at typo3.org
Thu Jul 12 10:30:08 CEST 2007

Hi!

PEF wrote:
> There are domain records for both domains and they resides on page 1 and
> page 168 as they should.

<skip>

> I've also tried this minimized version - still with no luck:

If you are working in multidomain environment, you should use second
way. RealURl works differently when it detects that there are more than
one entry in configuration. Your original configuration has only one
entry, thus realurl does not think it runs in multidomain mode.

Try your short configuration but with all domain names (without _DEFAULT).

--
Dmitry Dulepov
Web: http://typo3bloke.net/