[TYPO3] Typolink class for image

Christopher Torgalson bedlamhotel at gmail.com
Tue Jul 10 21:10:07 CEST 2007

Hi,

On 7/10/07, Gary Greer <help at accurateit.com.au> wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> I'm having trouble with this bit of code:
>
> lib.pageBanner = IMAGE
> lib.pageBanner {
>
>   //default image
>   file = fileadmin/template/img/headerimg/darts.jpg
>
>   // override it with an image inserted in page properties in field
>   file.import.data = page:media
>   file.import = uploads/media/
>   file.import.listNum = 1
>   file.import.override.field = media
>  ATagParams = class = page_banner
>   border = 0
>   altText = xy
>   titleText = xy
>
> }
>
> It's designed to take an image from the pages media entry and insert it
> into the page. So far, it works beautifully, except that I cannot get a
> class allocated to the image. Can someone help?

The IMAGE cObject has the properties listed on the IMAGE page in the
TSref [1], and NO OTHERS. 'ATagParams' makes absolutely no sense in
the context where you've used it.

Take a look at the IMAGE cObject's 'params' property, and you may have
better luck--check the data type reference [2] to make sure.

--
Christopher Torgalson
http://www.typo3apprentice.com/

[1] http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/references/doc_core_tsref/4.1.0/view/8/6/