[TYPO3] real url - multiple domains

Andreas Becker ab.becker at web.de
Tue Jul 10 16:25:32 CEST 2007

Hi Dimitry

We all do mistakes but there is no need to put human mistakes to software.

You as me are woring in low price countries and we are working for life and
you do a great job also with all those other extensions. Especially with
TemplaVoila. It really works out of the box since you are doing the job!!!
You are GREAT!

Don't waste your time in making the OLD RealURL Code more modern as the
modern Code is already existing and working fine out of the box - it is
CoolURI. Spend Your Time in TemplaVoila as you both Jan and You are holding
the future how TYPO3 will be able to build even complicated sites quick and
easy. Be a team! Invite Jan to your Core and let him do the
UrlRewritingStuff and Concentrate on TemplaVoila.

Then you both will get support - sure! - as people will like it to build
sites more easily and faster.

If you feel you need some relaxing you are very welcome here to talk in
Thailand about your templaVoila Developement!

Have a nice evening
Andi