[TYPO3] T3CON07 pricing and people from low payed countries..

Uschi Renziehausen typo3news at otherone.de
Sun Jul 8 00:03:50 CEST 2007

Hello,

if there is one thing about T3, it is it's huge international community
and I think, Ries is right: The price for T3CON07 is far to high for
people coming from countries with low wages, and it is important that
they are 'enabled to communicate'.

There is a special rate for students, so why not for those ppl. Perhaps
there could be a special funding for that? I would be inspired to share
and give my 5 cents, and I guess there will be a lot more people.

Regards, Uschi