[TYPO3] Get connected to Typo3 Databes from an external php script

Christian Leicht usenet at schani.com
Sun Jul 1 13:54:00 CEST 2007

Hello all,

i like to implement in a extension a Ajax function wo get informations
from a t3 DB. But the php script is not on the regular Extension
Framwork. I use it in res/ but need to know what i have to include in
the header of my script to can use requests like

$res = $GLOBALS['TYPO3_DB']->exec_SELECTquery(
     '*',
     'tt_content',
     'pid=1);
while ($row = $GLOBALS['TYPO3_DB']->sql_fetch_assoc($res)) {
     $test[] = $row['uid'];
}

What do i need to include to get this working ?

Best regards

Christian