[TYPO3] Sitemap with Abstract in two cols

Paul Vetch paul at qedstudio.com
Tue Jan 30 02:17:34 CET 2007

Hi,

I'm trying to customise the sitemap with abstract (csc-menu-4).  It's a
little complex because:

1) I need the menu split into two 'columns' (using divs)
2) I need a wrap around every two entries (mimicking rows)

Approximately what I need:

    Page Title
    Page Abstract
    Page Title
    Page Abstract
    Page Title
    Page Abstract
    Page Title
    Page Abstract

Etc...

Except I can't do it!  The split menu on Typo3Wizard is some help
(http://www.typo3wizard.com/en/snippets/menus/dynamically-split-a-menu-i
n-2-parts.html)
 - but I can't even get the abstract to display using this model, and
even if I could this would not solve the 'row' wrapper div every two
items (for which I guess I'll need to build in optionsplit?)

Can anyone get their head round this?  I can't, but I think I may not be
thinking about it in the right way.  Any help very gratefully received.