[TYPO3] Imagemagick problem

stan at stukadoorsbedrijf.be stan at stukadoorsbedrijf.be
Wed Jan 24 18:57:03 CET 2007

Hi

Since my last mail I have discovered in install that it is using
Graphicsmagick

The server I am on doesn't have it I am told that I would have to get a VPS
server to have it from them. Bah!!

I tried to change it, in install to im5, but when I save it reverts back to
gm.

Is there another way to change this?

Cheers Stan