[TYPO3] how to get Page Number using TS?

Tue Jan 23 22:39:15 CET 2007

Thanks for the snippit Joey.  It looks good, but I have not been able to
get to output anything in my dev site.

Is there maybe a static template or something that I should be including?

What version of TYPO3 did you test that on, and got a working result?
Is there a URL where I could take a look?

David Lanier