[TYPO3] SSO Intranet and BACKEND USERS Rights Please help me

Paweł Kubzdyl k_paul at wp.pl
Sat Jan 20 03:37:41 CET 2007

I have a Typo3 project on IIS 6.0. I have also eu_ldap 2.7.9 and simulateb=
e plugin installed.
Everything works perfect. I can read users from Active Directory also auth=
orization works fine.
In this configuration I have also simulatebe plugin installed for automati=
cally inherits backend user rights for
a frontend user. Everything works fine BUT ONLY WHEN I'M TRY TO LOGIN MANU=
ALLY.=20
With SSO (I'm using wwsc_sso_intranet plugin) user is automatically login =
for frontend, but he can't see the=20
backend user rights.

Why when I manually login to site everything works fine, but with
SS0 plugin user is logged on but can't see backend user options.

Please give me any solution. I think that problems is with the wwsc_intran=
et_plugin, maybe someone can help me.

With best regards Pawel Kubzdyl