[TYPO3] Mac OS X documentation link

Robert Brenstein rjb at robelko.com
Mon Jan 15 17:49:36 CET 2007

>The read-me file for the Mac OS X package instructs to visit
>
>http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/doc_inst_macosx/
>
>However, this link takes me to the document index page and I don't
>see anywhere a link to OSX-specific documentation. Does anyone knows
>how to find that documentation?
>
>Robert

Replying to myself: I managed to find this document through Typo3
wiki, which i stumbled at by accident while browsing the Typo3 site.
OSX doc is at

http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/extension-manuals/doc_inst_macosx/current/

Sounds like the read-me file is a bit out of date (or in the future :)

Actually, I find quite a few references pointing out to non-existing
(most often moved) or obsolete information. Sounds like the
documentation is not being updated as the core program progresses
ahead. Is this a part of the steep learning curve we are warned about?

Robert