[TYPO3] Filtering typo3 output

Albert Dekker albert at pod-dubon.com
Mon Jan 15 10:53:04 CET 2007

Have been peeking around a bit more to remove first header style and get
plain wrapping with h2 without a class.
Have a look at the typoscript object browser >> setup
Under the lib heading you will find the stdHeader >>  Load Register.
Clear both HeaderClass = and notrimwrap =.

This does the job.
Albert