[TYPO3] Auto-parser not parsing.

Carlos E. Castro typo3 at castrox.com
Mon Jan 8 04:58:27 CET 2007

Thank you JoH. I just did that, cleared my cache, erased my firefox
cache, tried again and... nope... it doesn't work.

I don't think case matters here, since Kasper uses lowercase on his
examples.

Thank you for giving me a hope I could hold on to for a few seconds.

Cheers,

Carlos...
My template, complete:
# Configuring the Auto-Parser for main template:

plugin.tx_automaketemplate_pi1 {

# Read the template file:
	content = FILE
	content.file = fileadmin/index.html

# Here we define which elements in the HTML that
# should be wrapped in subpart-comments:

  elements {
	BODY.all = 1
	BODY.all.subpartMarker = DOCUMENT_BODY
	HEAD.all = 1
	HEAD.all.subpartMarker = DOCUMENT_HEADER
	HEAD.rmTagSections = title
	TD.all = 1
  }
# Prefix all relative paths with this value:
relPathPrefix = fileadmin/
}

# Menu 1 cObject
    temp.menu_1 = HMENU
    temp.menu_1.1 = TMENU
    temp.menu_1.1 {
    # Normal state properties
    NO.allWrap = | <td> </td>
    # Enable active state and set properties:
  ACT = 1
  ACT.allWrap = | <td> </td>
}

# Main TEMPLATE cObject for the BODY
	temp.mainTemplate = TEMPLATE
	temp.mainTemplate {

# Feeding the content from the Auto-parser to the TEMPLATE cObject:
	template =< plugin.tx_automaketemplate_pi1

# Select only the content between the <body>-tags
	workOnSubpart = DOCUMENT_BODY

# Substitute the ###menu### subpart with some example content:
	subparts.MENU < temp.menu_1

# Substitute the ###body### subpart with some example content:
	subparts.BODY < styles.content.get
}

# Default PAGE object:
	page = PAGE
	page.typeNum = 0
	page.config.disableAllHeaderCode=0

# Copying the content from TEMPLATE for <body>-section:
	page.10 < temp.mainTemplate