[TYPO3] Auto-parser not parsing.

JoH asenau info at cybercraft.de
Mon Jan 8 04:42:06 CET 2007

> About 2 months ago, I decided to give typo3 a try. I installed it
> flawlessly, installed the autoparse, read the getting started, and the
> modern template building (MTB), but I haven't been able to get my site
> working.
>
> I tried with the easiest template I can configure: a table, which can
> be seen here: www.castrox.com/site. Then, I went on and configured my
> template, as per the MTB instructions (I'm attaching them for your own
> amusement). I think I have no errors. I believe I have followed
> Kasper's docs completely, yet nothing is happening. My menu doesn't
> show up unless I explicitly add the page.11 < temp.menu_1 at the end
> of my template; however, it shows up AFTER my footer.
>

> I see that my html source code correctly shows my markers (menu, body,
> and PiePagina), but it doesn't get replaced by the dynamic content, as
> instructed by subpoarts.menu and subparts.body < temp.menu_1 (or
> styles.content.get).
>
> What am I doing wrong? I'm no quitter, but after two months, I'm about
> to.
>
> Could anyone point me to a link that sheds some light?

Try replacing these lines

# Substitute the ###menu### subpart with some example content:
 subparts.menu < temp.menu_1

# Substitute the ###body### subpart with some example content:
 subparts.body < styles.content.get

with these

# Substitute the ###menu### subpart with some example content:
 subparts.MENU < temp.menu_1

# Substitute the ###body### subpart with some example content:
 subparts.BODY < styles.content.get

AFAIK you have to use upper case names when "talking" with your subparts and
marks.

Joey

Dieter Nuhr, German comedian
openBC/Xing: http://www.cybercraft.de