[TYPO3] Cannot give backend groups access to Questionaire (pbsurvey)?

Bing Du bdu at iastate.edu
Thu Feb 22 20:05:02 CET 2007

Hi Daniel,

Thanks much for the help.  Interesting.  I still want to know the real
reason.  How big is 'certain amount of entries'?

My be_groups table has 32 backend groups.  The field tables_select and
tables_modify both are of type 'blob'.  If blob is a string with a maximum
length of 65535 characters, my group's tables_select and tables_modify are
far less than that limit.  Their current values are:

pages,tt_content,fe_users,fe_groups,sys_domain,pages_language_ove
rlay,sys_note,tx_sfmultipage_pages,tx_beacl_acl,tx_calendar_cat,tx_calendar_targ
etgroup,tx_calendar_organizer,tx_calendar_item,tx_ckfortune_fortune,isu_address,
tx_isudirectory_cat,tx_isufsps_contact,tx_rtehtmlarea_acronym,tt_news,tt_news_ca

The workaround you suggested works well.

Bing