[TYPO3] Header layout based on content area

Tyler Kraft headhunterxiii at yahoo.ca
Fri Feb 9 12:32:40 CET 2007

use the layout hierarchy.

so if you left column has an id or class apply it to the style

Basically instead of
.csc-header csc-header-n2 h2{font-weight:bold;}

use
#leftcolumn .csc-header csc-header-n2 h2{font-weight:bold;colur:green;}
#rightcolumn .csc-header csc-header-n2 h2{font-weight:notmal;color:red;}

for reference
http://www.w3schools.com/css/default.asp