[TYPO3] Header layout based on content area

Lasse Guldsborg lasse at clioonline.dk
Fri Feb 9 12:17:22 CET 2007

Hi Gideon

Thanks for your reply, but how should I do the CSS then?

Looking at my source code, this is a headline from my central content area:

And this is a headline from the right content area:
side</h1></div>

They use exactly the same class. So if I use CSS to edit that class, they
both change the same. I need them to be different..

Best regards,
Lasse

--
Bedste hilsner,