[TYPO3] Task Center not working

Lasse Guldsborg lasse at clioonline.dk
Fri Feb 9 12:30:11 CET 2007

Hi Katja

Thanks for your reply! I followed you advice and installed all the Task
Center extensions, and some actually showed up in the Task Center module! =)
But unfortunately only 2 of them seems to work; namely the messaging
(sys_messages, 1.1.0) and the quicknote (sys_notepad, 1.1.0).

The one I really wanted was the Tasks (sys_todos, 2.1.0). But when I click
it, it just tells me that there are no todo's, and it seems like I don't
have the option to create a new doto.. :(

Best regards,
Lasse

news:mailman.1.1170955070.4645.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de...