[TYPO3] Task Center not working

Marlies C marliesc_spam at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 9 13:08:26 CET 2007

Lasse Guldsborg wrote:
> Hi Katja
>
> Thanks for your reply! I followed you advice and installed all the Task
> Center extensions, and some actually showed up in the Task Center module! =)
> But unfortunately only 2 of them seems to work; namely the messaging
> (sys_messages, 1.1.0) and the quicknote (sys_notepad, 1.1.0).
>
> The one I really wanted was the Tasks (sys_todos, 2.1.0). But when I click
> it, it just tells me that there are no todo's, and it seems like I don't
> have the option to create a new doto.. :(
>
> Best regards,
> Lasse

With version 4 the taskcenter seems to have stopped working properly. I
have not been able to figure out how to get it back. The only things
that work I don't need. I liked the tasks option as I left myself
important notes.

Are we the only ones missing it? Has anybody got it to work?

I'd sure love to find out how to get it back.

Thanks,
Marlies
www.mcuniverse.com